It was another lovely sunny day in Somerset West when Francis and I, along with son Julian who was home for a few weeks, left the comforts of Easy Five to go ziplining at Cape Canopy Tours. Having chosen to live in South Africa, we have made a commitment to trying new things – even if they scare the heck out of us.
- The braai at the centre of South African social life
- Township Winery: why growing vines in Cape Town’s slums makes sense
- Five adventures to adventure when you stay at Easy Five
- Five fab restaurants (including the fabbest of them all!) to try when you stay at Easy Five
- Five wine varieties to try when you stay at Easy Five